Monday, May 16, 2016

Why I Love my Philippines? My Travelouge.

Why do I love Philippines? Simple as the answer: Because it is ought to be loved.

Philippines is my home, my sanctuary, my antidote, my feeling, my hospice, my haven and all. When I started travelling and wandering about my country's best, I had this urge and sentiment that I won't stop until I can go to the places I love and hoped for.
This is one of my Instagram's posts during the twilight in our place. 


My travels

Apo Island Escapade (three years ago)












Adveture at Dream Park, Ajong Sibulan
During 2010 and 2013 












Dapitan and Dipolog Jaunt (2014)









Moalboal, White Sand, Cebu








Boardwalk, Tanjay City





Zamboanguita Escapade (Negros Oriental)












Siaton Jaunt










Exploring Dauin 









Siquijor 2016 (One Island Tour)




















These are my adventures. There are still many more adventures I have but It takes much more time. So here sre some sneak peak of some of my adventures.





































My adventures never stops here. Cheers for more and more adventures to come!!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment